Road marking industry news
Here is a collection of the latest news from various road marking industry sources.
Road Safety Markings Association (RSMA)
- We wish you a very Merry Christmas, and a happy, prosperous 2017!
- ARE YOUR STAFF UP TO DATE WITH THEIR TRAINING?
- “MAKING THE NETWORK WORK”: Challenges for 2017
- DUTY TO REPORT ON PAYMENT PRACTICES AND PERFORMANCE
- NO NEW GUIDANCE ON SHARED SPACE
- Member Interest Group – 26th January 2017
- COMMENT ON AUTUMN STATEMENT 2016
- Spending by Local Authorities on Highways falls by almost 5%
- 6 OF BRITAIN’S 10 ‘MOST IMPROVED’ ROADS FEATURE BETTER ROAD MARKINGS: COMMENT ON ROAD SAFETY FOUNDATION REPORT
- Autonomous vehicles and road markings
- Funding kick starts maintenance schemes in Northern Ireland
- Are major works prioritised over local schemes?
- Industry Induction
- ORAS: Reminder
- RSMA: 20 years at the vanguard of training and development
- L&R wins A556 road markings contract
- WJ opens new depot in Somerset
- Essex CC trialling new road markings
- L&R Roadlines lands Mersey Gateway job
- WJ hosts innovation day in Scotland
- Overview of TSRGD released by DfT
- WJ featured on BBC’s One Show
- RSMA hits out over plans to remove road markings
- New road marking surveying service from WJ
- WJ buys Euromark GB
- Road markings being upgraded in Hertfordshire
- RSMA to review quality of road markings in NI
- WJ secures joint Leicestershire contract
- WJ invests in new PPE for its workforce